Doodlebug has adorable designs to make kids cards. Since I love making cards, I thought I would give their collections a try. The designs are so simple to use to create quick cards without having to use stamps. For my cards, I combined two of their collections — Booville and Pumpkin Party. All of their colors go together so it didn’t matter that I mixed these two collections. The items I used include:
- Doodlebug Design – Booville – 12 x 12 paper pack
- Doodlebug Design – Booville – This & That Sticker Sheet
- Doodlebug Design – Booville – Mini Icons Stickers
- Doodlebug Design – Pumpkin Party – Odds & Ends – Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
- Doodlebug Design – Halloween Assortment – Glitter Sprinkles
- Doodlebug Design – Halloween – Sprinkles – Eye See You
- Doodlebug Design – Halloween Assortment – Create-A-Card – Cards & Envelopes
Here is a look at all of the cards I created.
These six cards were designed using the card bases from the Cards & Envelopes Halloween Assortment. The die cuts used on these cards came from the Pumpkin Party Collection with the exception of the orange Boo card. The “Boo to you!” sticker, the orange and black border, and the “treats” sticker came from the Booville This & That sticker sheet.
The card base used here was the Sizzix Windows Stamps and Dies.
The google eyes I used for these cards were ones from my stash.
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg