Hello! Today on the blog I want to display the Christmas cards I sent to family and friends this year. I always like to include our family picture in our Christmas cards and the Anna Griffin Christmas Shaker Card Kit made it look like a snow globe. It was super easy to make! There are several different styles of card bases to choose from along with sentiments and other embellishments. The only thing extra you’ll need is some extra strong tape or glue and, of course, a picture of your family (if you choose to use one). Of course, you don’t have to include the picture.
In previous years, I have used other Anna Griffin card kits for Christmas and had a bunch of leftover embellishments from those kits. I did use some of the leftovers for some of the cards below as well.
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg