Hello! Today on my blog I’m sharing two cards that I made with the Gina K. Designs Wreath Builder Templates.
The Wreath Builder Templates come in various sizes, but the ones I used for my cards are the 3.75-inch and 4-inch templates. These are so easy to use to make a perfect wreath with your stamps. I also used the Gina K. Designs Autumn clear stamps. These stamps are great for fall-themed cards and Thanksgiving cards. You will need to use a stamping platform with the Wreath Builder Templates. You can use any, but I prefer the Misti.
My YouTube video shows how to use the Wreath Builder Template and how to assemble the cards.
- Gina K. Designs Ink Pads Autumn Colors
- Autumn Clear Stamps
- Wreath Builder Template 3.75 inch and 4 inch
- Gina K. Designs Heavy Base Weight White Paper – https://www.ginakdesigns.com/product/heavy-base-weight-card-stock-white/
- Tombow Liquid Glue – https://amzn.to/30rEkQG
- Misti Stamping Tool – https://amzn.to/38n9TAd
- Echo Park Paper Fall is in the Air – https://amzn.to/2PT8KcQ
- Spectrum Noir Markers EB3 and GB5
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg