Today on my blog I am sharing a new release over at The Stamps of Life — a graduation cap fold-it card. This is an A2 size card which measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches that is shaped like a graduation cap. It fits perfectly inside of an A2 size envelope. Such a perfect card for a new graduate!
Watch a video tutorial here:
- Graduation Cap Fold-it Card
- Cardstock: Blueberry, Sunshine, Powdered Sugar
- Number Punch Dies
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg
3 thoughts on “Graduation Cap Shaped Card”
Beautiful, such an inspiration!
I have a question..what type of hot glue gun you use, I like the tip of it.
It’s Lifegoo. Here is a link
Thank you Lori