I’m really loving these summer cards! Today I’m sharing a card that I made using the Ice Cream Truck Fold-it die set from The Stamps of Life. This die set makes an A2 size card in the shape of an ice cream truck. How much cuter can this get???
Not only can you use to make a card, you can also use it to put on the front of a card or even put it on a scrapbook page. The die set includes the dies and layering pieces to make ice cream truck shown in the picture. Just by doing a little paper piecing, you can decorate it with any color cardstock or pattern paper you wish.
To see a tutorial of how I made this card, watch my YouTube video here —
- Ice Cream Truck Fold-it
- Pattern Paper: Adore Collection
- Inks – Guava, Gingersnap, Candy, Lemonade, Cloud
- Cardstock: Guava, Candy, Lemonade, Blue Jay, Licorice, Cloud
- Art Glitter Glue
- Tombow Liquid Glue
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns