Today on my blog I’m sharing a new product by The Stamps of Life that will be featured on HSN on August 11, 2020. It’s the Candy Corn Fold-it die set. This die set makes a card shaped like a candy corn. You can also use it as a large die cut to put on the front of a card or on a scrapbook page. This die set comes with the dies to make the candy corn as well as some layering dies that include the dots that you see in my card. You can choose to use the dots or not use the dots. If you choose not to use the dots, you can layer your candy corn with pattern paper.
Rather than using the traditional fall-themed candy corn style, I chose to use a spring style. The color choices I used (Lemonade, Blue Jay, and Bubblegum) remind me of cotton candy. This candy corn die set can be used not only for fall-themed cards, but you can use it for Easter cards, and even for Christmas cards. Aftercall, candy corn is sold for many different occasions.
To see how I made this card, watch my YouTube tutorial. Supplies are listed below.
Watch my YouTube Tutorial Here:
- Candy Corn Fold-it
- Cardstock: Powdered Sugar, Bubblegum, Blue Jay, Lemonade
- The Stamps of Life Inks: Blue Jay, Lemonade, Candy, Cloud
- Sweet Statement
- Candy2Share and Dies
- Lollipop Dies
- Scor Pal 2″ Double-sided Adhesive Tape
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock (for alcohol marker coloring)
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Ink – Noir Black (for alcohol marker coloring)
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Copics: B0000, B000, B01, RV000, RV00, RV02, Y13
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns