Today on my blog I’m sharing two cards that I made with the Pumpkin Fold-it die set from The Stamps of Life. This die set makes a card shaped like a pumpkin. You can also use it as a large die cut to put on the front of a card or on a scrapbook page. This die set not only comes with the pumpkin, but it also comes swirl layering pieces that you can use for the front of the pumpkin.
To see how I made these cards, watch my YouTube tutorial. Supplies are listed below.
Watch my YouTube Tutorial Here:
- Pumpkin Fold-it Die Set
- Cardstock: Powdered Sugar, Chocolate, Kiwi, Artichoke
- The Stamps of Life Inks: Tangerine, Chocolate, Artichoke
- Patterned Paper: Wishes Collection & Oh Joy Collection
- Pumpkin Fold-it
- Cardstock: Vanilla, Chocolate, Tangerine, Artichoke, Kiwi
- Scalloped Tag Dies
- Art Glitter Glue
- Scor-Pal 2″ Tape
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
4 thoughts on “Pumpkin Cards”
Lisa, I love your how-to videos on You Tube! Your calm demeanor and step-by-step instructions are calm, and easy to follow! Thank you for sharing on You Tube!
Thank you so much Karin