Today on my blog I’m sharing a card that I made with the Christmas Light Fold-it die set from The Stamps of Life. This die set makes a card shaped like a Christmas Light Bulb. You can also use it as a large die cut to put on the front of a card or on a scrapbook page.
To see how I made these cards, watch my YouTube tutorial. Supplies are listed below.
Watch my YouTube Tutorial Here:
- Christmas Light Fold-it
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock: Kiwi
- Glitter Cardstock
- Dotted Tags
- Kiwi Ink
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns