I love pattern paper pads and I love to make Christmas cards. I saw this collection at Michaels craft store and ended up purchasing it on Black Friday for under $8. I wanted to see what I could do with this collection and ended up making 26 cards, 5 of which are duplicates. For some of the cards, I was inspired by a card sketch and other designs I came up with on my own.
This is such a great way to make a bunch of quick cards. I was going for a very simple look using only a few supplies. I mainly used only the paper and stickers in the collection, however, there are a few cards where I brought in some circle dies and scalloped circle dies to use on the cards. I also brought in a few pieces of green solid cardstock from my stash.
I have a video on my YouTube channel showing my design process of all of the cards. I also listed each card below along with measurements.
Cards 3 & 4
Cards 5 & 6
Cards 7 & 8
I made two of these cards.
A2 Card Base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2″) – Kraft
Red Card Layer – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
Green Plaid Pattern Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
Kraft Plaid Pattern Paper – 1 7/8 x 5 1/4″
Scalloped Border Die (The Stamps of Life Card September 2020 Card Kit)
Cards 9 & 10
Cards 16 & 17
- Recollections Say Freeze 6 x 6 Paper Pad (Amazon)
- Recollections Say Freeze 6 x 6 Paper Pad (Michaels)
- Say Freeze Stickers (Michaels)
- Traditional Christmas Stickers by Recollections (Michaels)
- Poinsettia 8.5″ x 11″ Cardstock Paper by Recollections™ Christmas, 40 Sheets
- Scalloped Circle Dies
- Stitched Circle Dies
- Scalloped border die
- Circle Dies
- Art Glitter Glue
- Arteza Foam Mounting Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- Powder Tool
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns