Today I’m sharing 28 cards I made using Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole Collection. I used the 6 x 8 paper pad, chipboard stickers, ephemera bits and pieces, and the 12 x 12 Basics Kit which includes six papers that match the collection.
I love the vintage theme of this collection. I made a total of 28 cards with this collection. For some of the cards, I was inspired by a card sketch and other designs I came up with on my own.
I brought in a few word dies and stamps for sentiments. I also brought in some circle dies, some card bases, and a few pieces of red cardstock from my stash.
I have a video on my YouTube channel showing my design process of all of the cards. I also listed each card below along with measurements.
Cards 1 & 2
Cards 3 & 4
Cards 7 & 8
Cards 9, 10, 11, 12
Cards 14 & 15
Cards 16 & 17
Card 18 & 19
Cards 21, 22, 23, 24
For the cards below, I used scraps for the layering pieces so the measurements are not the same as above.
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole Collection Cardstock Die Cut Ephemera Bits & Pieces
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole Collection Chipboard Stickers
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole 12 x 12 Basics Kit
- Simple Stories Simple Vintage North Pole 6 x 8 Paper Pad
- Stitched Circle Dies
- Circle Dies
- WishingYou2Stamp (The Stamps of Life)
- The Stamps of Life Christmas Sentiments
- Art Glitter Glue
- Arteza Foam Mounting Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
Follow me for more inspiration:
Published by Lisa Mears
In my spare time, I love making homemade cards. I created this page to share my card designs. I hope they inspire you to bring out the crafty "YOU."
View all posts by Lisa Mears