I’m sharing two cards that I made using the Easter Egg Fold-it from The Stamps of Life. This die set makes a card shaped like an Easter egg. You can use different color cardstock and pattern paper to customize the egg with the colors and patterns of your choosing. This egg is perfect for your Spring-themed cards.
For the card above, I created a cute little scene on the front of the card using the Eggs4Easter stamp set and also added some grass. The sentiment is from the words4wreath stamp set.
For the card above, I used the pretty daisy dies and added a spring flower to the front of the card.
To see how I made these cards, watch my tutorial here:
- Easter Egg Fold-it
- Rounded Corner Step-up Card Base (grass border)
- Pretty Daisy Dies
- 3D Ink
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Inks
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- Arteza Foam Mounting Tape
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape
- 1/4″ Scor Pal Tape
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns