Today on my blog I’m sharing two cards that I made using the March club set from The Stamps of Life, Flowers2Layer, and the add-on set, Extras4Flowers2Layer.
In my first card, I used the flower outline stamp from the Flowers2Layer set and then used the ink splatter stamps as the layering pieces for the inside of the flower. I used Lemonade ink for the large flower, Guava ink for the large layering piece, and Blueberry ink for the small center. I love how these layering stamps give so much dimension to the flower. It also eliminates having to color these images because you can just use your ink pads to stamp the color onto them.
For the card below, I used the brushstroke stamps in the Extras4Flowers2Layer set to create this fun birthday card.
To see how I made these cards, watch my tutorial here:
- Eyelet Scallop Circle
- Stitched Circle Dies
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Inks
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- Spectrum Sparkle Fine Glitter Brush Pen – Clear Overlay
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns
2 thoughts on “Thinking of You Card | Flowers2Layer”