Hello crafty friends.
Today I’m sharing a box card I made using the brand new Scallop Box Card die set from Pretty Pink Posh.
The products I’m using today are from Pretty Pink Posh’s brand new March 2023 release which has lots of spring, Easter, and Mother’s Day stamps, dies, and stencils. If you missed my unboxing of all of the new products, you can check it below or on YouTube.
To celebrate the Pretty Pink Posh March release, they are having an Instagram hop where you have a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh shop. Be sure to read all the way to the end of this blog post to find out more about the Instagram hop as well as see details about how I made my box card.
For today’s card, I’m making a scallop box card using the Scallop Box Card die set and the Spring Chicks stamp set. This was so much fun to make! I love creating little scenes on my cards and the Scallop Box Card die set made it so easy to create a cute little scene. This box card lays flat for mailing and will fit inside an A2 size envelope.
If you would like to see how I made my card, be sure to check out my video below or on YouTube.
I colored the Pretty Pink Posh Spring Chicks stamp set with Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens in the following colors: Yellow, Turquoise Green, Peach Pink, Light Green, Dark Gray, Light Blue, Light Violet, Sugared Almond Pink, and Orange. I used the Blender pen to blend the colors. I die cut the stamps using the coordinating dies.
For the scallop panels of my card, I ink blended distress oxide inks. For the scallop arch shape, I used Tumbled Glass and Broken China inks to create a sky. For the rectangles, I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn inks to resemble the grass in my scene.
Think of all of the possibilities of different scenes that you can create using the Scallop Box Card die set using different stamps in your stash.
***SAVE MONEY AND GET THE BUNDLES***
Pretty Pink Posh March 2023 Release Bundle
Pretty Pink Posh Stencil Bundle #24 (all stencils)
- Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Box Card
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Chicks stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Chicks coordinating dies
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: Yellow, Turquoise Green, Peach Pink, Light Green, Dark Gray, Light Blue, Light Violet, Sugar Almond Pink, Orange
- Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- Scrapbookcom Foam Strips
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
Don’t forget to hop over to my Instagram page to find out how you can win a gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh by participating in the Pretty Pink Posh Instagram hop. While on Instagram, simply find my post corresponding to this blog post and that’s where you’ll find the details. The Instagram hop ends on March 21, 2023.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearsdesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsDesigns
1 thought on “Scallop Box Card with Easter Chicks | Pretty Pink Posh | Instagram Hop”