Hello Crafty Friends.
Woo Hoo! It’s happy mail time and today I am sharing The Stamps of Life May Fold-it club kit. This month’s Fold-it club kit features a Camper Fold-it. For those of you who are wondering what a Fold-it is, it’s a die set that allows you to make a shaped card.
Below is a picture showing everything included in this month’s Fold-it club subscription. You will receive a die set to make the camper as well as two stencils. One of the stencil sheets has stencils to make a cactus, rocks, and dirt and/or grass. The other stencil sheet has stencils to make patterns on the camper. For example, there are dot stencils for the curtains and door. There is a diagonal stripe stencil for the camper. There’s also a stencil to make a banner.
The Stamps of Life has four main clubs which include:
- Stamp Club
- Die Hard Club
- Card Kit Club
- Fold-it Club
There are lots of perks to being a club member.
- Earn club points to spend in the store
- Receive 15 percent off discount on everything in the store (a 20 percent discount for card kit members)
- Receive a $15 gift certificate on your club anniversary ($25 for card kit members)
- Welcome gifts
- and more!
If you would like more information about the different clubs or to join any of the clubs, click HERE.
I am a Stamps of Life club affiliate so if you decide to join a Stamps of Life club or upgrade your current membership, I always appreciate when you click on my link as I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can find my Stamps of Life club affiliate link here. As a bonus, you will receive 500 Club Points (a $5.00 value) if you use my affiliate link or if you enter my Promo Code when you sign up for one of the TSOL clubs. My promo code is LISAMEARS. As always, I appreciate your support!
I couldn’t wait to play with this month’s club set. Rather than making a shaped card, I made the camper and then added it to a 5 x 7 card front.
If you would like to see how I made my card, watch my video on YouTube or below.
For the background of my card, I used Distress Oxide inks to make a sunset sky. I stenciled two cacti and then fussy cut them out with my scissors and added them to the background.
Using three different color cardstock sheets, I put the camper together, adding some of the different stenciled patterns to the camper.
- THE STAMPS OF LIFE FOLD-IT CLUB
- Sunny Studio Stamps Critter Campout
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink, Kitsch Flamingo
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink, Spiced Marmalade
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Squeezed Lemonade
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink, Vintage Photo
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink, Rustic Wilderness
- TSOL Ink, Cherry and Ocean (ink edges of cardstock)
- White Acrylic Paint (Stash)
- Brutus Monroe Gold Glitter Glaze
- TSOL Cardstock: Cherry, Vanilla, Ocean, Sky, Sunshine, Licorice
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Pixie Spray
- Scrapbookcom 1″ Mint Tape
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
- Trinity Stamps Pick Up Stick Tool
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Palette Knife
- Ranger Distress Sprayer
- Scrapbookcom 4-inch Scissors
Once again, if you would like to see how I made my card, be sure to watch my video on YouTube.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsDesigns
Please support me by using my affiliate links above. When you click on on my link and make a purchase, I get a small commission of the sale at NO extra cost to you. Using my links helps me be able to bring in more content to share with you. I appreciate your support! Thank you!