Hi everyone! Today on my blog I’m sharing a Z-fold card that I made using the new Double Z-Fold Card Die set from The Stamps of Life. This die set will be featured on HSN’s Craft Day on January 19, 2021. The die set includes the die to make the card base and also some layering dies. You can decorate it however you wish and I used the Dotted Alphabet Dies and some some other fun dies for this birthday card.
Here’s another one I created using the BestBudBears2Stamp dies from The Stamps of Life.
To see how I made this card, watch my tutorial here.
- Double Z-Fold Card Die Set
- Dotted Alphabet Dies – previously sold on HSN – out of stock
- 5×7 Box Card (Balloons)
- Happy Birthday To You Die Set
- Love You Word Dies – (from a previous Stamps of Life Card Kit)
- BestBudBears2Stamp Dies
- BestBudBears2Stamp (stamp set not used)
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns