Today on my blog I’m sharing a fun card that I made using the Peekaboo Square Die Set from The Stamps of Life. This die set consists of a set of square dies in various sizes that you can use for windows on your card. When you open the window, you can have a fun stamped image underneath.
I used the Die Grid background die set for this card. The squares at the bottom of the die grid are the perfect size to fit the smallest peekaboo square die in the set.
Underneath the flaps, I used the Faces4Stamps set and stamped a smiley face underneath each window.
On the inside of my card, I stamped a sentiment and added another smiley face.
To see how I made this card, watch my tutorial here:
- Peekaboo Square Dies
- Die Grid
- Punch Uppercase Alphabet
- The Stamps of Life Inks
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns