There are some new releases over at The Stamps of Life — Mushrooms2Stamp, Words4Mushrooms, Solids4Mushrooms, and Gnomes2Stamp. The Mushrooms2Stamp stamp set has several adorable mushrooms with sentiments. If you don’t like to color, you can use the Solids4Mushrooms along with your ink pad to get a solid or pattern fill for the adorable mushrooms. The Words4Mushrooms set has several sentiments to go along with the mushroom stamps. The Gnomes2Stamp has three adorable gnomes and for this card, I used one of them.
I made a shadow box using these sets.
To see a tutorial of how to make the shadow box, watch my YouTube video here:
- 5×7 Shadow Box Die Set
- Mushrooms2Stamp Dies
- Gnomes2Stamp Dies
- Stitched Rectangle Dies
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg