Getting ready for Valentine’s Day, this card is full of pink and hearts! All products used are The Stamps of Life.
The mini heart stencil was used to ink blend the background of the card. The color inks used are bubblegum, candy, and guava. The lightest color (bubblegum) is on the bottom, followed by candy, and then guava at the top.
The two hearts were die cut from ink-blended cardstock using the Double Hearts die that Stamps of Life club members received free in December. The ink colors are the same as the background — bubblegum, candy, and guava.
The “Sending You Lots of Love” is a sentiment die that comes with a coordinating shadow die. The shadow was die cut with guava cardstock and the sentiment was die cut with powdered sugar cardstock. The three hearts attached to the word die were die cut from the same ink-blended cardstock as the larger hearts.
For a complete tutorial of how I made this card, watch my YouTube video here:
- “Sending You Lots of Love” Word Die
- Cardstock: Powdered Sugar, Guava
- Ink: Bubblegum, Candy, Guava
- Mini Heart Stencil
- Double Hearts Die
- Guava ribbon
- Foam Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg