Today I’m sharing a St. Patrick’s Day card using the Shamrock Fold-it and Shamrock4Us die set from The Stamps of Life. I incorporated both sets of dies on this card.
The large shamrock is from the Shamrock Fold-it die set. This die set will make a card shaped like a shamrock, but I used it here on the front of a card. This set includes a die which makes the fun dot pattern for the shamrock. You also have the option of not using the dots by simply die cutting pattern paper or cardstock for the front of the shamrock. The smaller shamrocks are from the Shamrock4Us die set. You can see how they layer nicely together.
To see how I made this card, watch my tutorial here.
- Shamrock Fold-it
- Shamrock4Us Die Set
- Shamrock4Us Stamp Set (not used)
- Center Step Card Die Set
- Happy4Banner Die
- Adhesive Sheets
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns