Today I’m sharing 25 cards I made using the Doodlebug Designs Made With Love Collection. This collection is all about baking and can be used for birthday cards, love cards, thank you cards…just about any occasion! I used several products from the collection including the 6 x 6 paper pad, odds and ends, chit chat pieces, 12 x 12 solid cardstock sheets, Bake Me Happy stickers, Sprinkling of Love stickers, and With all my Heart stickers. A full supply list is listed at the end of this blog post.
I have a video on my YouTube channel showing my design process of all of the cards. I also listed each card below along with measurements.
For this card, I used the same design as Card 2 above.
DOODLEBUG DESIGN- MADE WITH LOVE COLLECTION
- 12 x 12 Solid Paper Pack
- 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- 12 x 12 Pattern Paper Pad – (Not used in my video)
- Odds and Ends – Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
- Chit Chat – Die Cut Cardstock Pieces
- Self Adhesive Shape Sprinkles – Bake Me Happy
- Self Adhesive Shape Sprinkles – Sprinkling Of Love
- Self Adhesive Shape Sprinkles – With All My Heart
THE STAMPS OF LIFE PRODUCTS
- Scalloped Rectangle Die Set
- Circle Dies
- Stitched Circle Dies
- Scalloped Slimline Card Die Set
- Love Statement Set (“You” stamp)
- Sweet Statement Set
- Dotted Heart Dies
- Dotted Oval Dies
- Gingersnap Ink
- Punch Lowercase Alphabet Dies
- Triple Circle Drop-in Die Set
- Rounded Slimline Card Die Set
- A2 Card Bases (50 Pack)
- Art Glitter Glue
- Arteza Foam Mounting Tape
- Hot Glue Gun
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape
- Glue Dots
- Clear Spectrum Sparkle Pen
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – Sherbert Shimmer
The Scrapbook.com and Amazon links are affiliate links which mean that I get a small commission of any sales at no cost to you.
Follow me for more inspiration:
Published by Lisa Mears
In my spare time, I love making homemade cards. I created this page to share my card designs. I hope they inspire you to bring out the crafty "YOU."
View all posts by Lisa Mears