Today on my blog I’m sharing a slimline card that I made using the Wedding Ring Slimline Panel die from The Stamps of Life. This panel die fits perfectly on the front of a slimline card. I used it here to make an anniversary card.
To see how I made these card, watch my tutorial here:
- Wedding Ring Slimline Panel Die Set with Bonus Die This die set comes with the layering die to cut it out. You will not need the Slimline Card Die Set.
- Funky Bold Anniversary (coming soon)
- Hummingbird Stamps (sold out – previously part of the Hummingbird Class kit)
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape
Products for Alcohol Marker Coloring —Copic Markers
—Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
—Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
Copic Marker Colors: Yellow – Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17 Blue – B00, BG53, BG57 Pink – R20, R21, R22 Brown – E47
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearsdesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns
2 thoughts on “Slimline Card with Wedding Ring Slimline Panel”
Love this card! I watched while eating my breakfast. I have Hero Arts Hummingbird stamps and dies that may be the perfect substitute for your idea. I am still looking for the perfect anniversary card which is coming quickly. I will have to think on this. Thanks!
Thank you Lisa. Enjoy your day!
LikeLiked by 1 person