Hello crafty friends.
Shaker cards are one of my favorite types of cards to make so I’m super excited to share a spring shaker card I made using the Umbrella Shaker die set from Pretty Pink Posh. This die set can be used to make cards for spring, Easter, Mother’s Day, birthdays, and more.
The Umbrella Shaker die set is from Pretty Pink Posh’s March 2023 release which is packed full of spring, Easter, and Mother’s Day stamps, dies, and stencils. If you would like to see all of the products in the release, watch my unboxing video on YouTube or below.
You can purchase all of the products in one bundle and save 10 percent!!
To purchase the March 2023 bundle click HERE.
To purchase the stencil bundle, click HERE.
Be sure to check out my YouTube video to see how I put the umbrella shaker together. I added the Flower Garden Clay Confetti to the inside of the shaker. I love the vibrant colors of the flowers and the leaves in this mix. It’s so pretty!
For the background of my card, I cut a white piece of cardstock with a stitched rectangle die and then inked the bottom right half with pink ink. I was going for a clean and simple look so I wanted to have a lot of white showing on my card. I stamped a sentiment from the Pretty Pink Posh Easter Sentiments stamp set in the top right hand corner of the panel.
Using the Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage die set, I die cut several flowers and some leaves from different color cardstock and inked the edges to add some depth to the diecuts. I added the umbrella shaker upside down in the lower right corner of the card panel and added the flowers and leaves coming out of the umbrella. I added this layer to an A2 size card base (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”). To finish my card, I added Scrapbook.com white Pops of Color to the centers of the flowers.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!
- Pretty Pink Posh Umbrella Shaker
- Pretty Pink Posh Spring Foliage die set
- Pretty Pink Posh Easter Sentiments stamp set
- Pretty Pink Posh Easter Sentiments coordinating dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Flower Garden clay confetti
- Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle Set 1
- Scrapbookcom Sherbet Smooth Cardstock
- Scrapbookcom Floral Smooth Cardstock
- Scrapbookcom Inks Oasis, Confetti Pink, Succulent, Orange Cream
- Scrapbookcom Pops of Color, White
- Ranger Kitch Flamingo Ink
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- We R Memory Keepers Acetate
- Scrapbookcom Foam Strips
- Scrapbook.com Mint Tape
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearsdesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsDesigns
2 thoughts on “Spring Umbrella Shaker Card | Pretty Pink Posh”
Pretty card, Lisa!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Lori