Hello Crafty Friends.
The The Stamps of Life April club kits have been released! The club items this month feature a lemonade stand and lemons which are perfect for cards for all occasions, but especially summertime. In this post, I’ll be sharing and unboxing of the club items and the cards I made with them.
The Stamp Club and Die Hard Club set is called LemonadeStand2Stamp. This set has a lemonade stand stamp which measures about 3 3/4 inches tall by approximately 3 1/4 inches wide and will fit nicely on cards as small as A2 size (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″). The stamp set also includes stamps such as lemons, cups, a pitcher of lemonade, and more. It has the word Lemonade that you can stamp across the stand to resemble a sign, and there are also sentiments such as “Have a Zest Birthday,” “Squeeze the Day,” and “You are My Main Squeeze,” just to name a few. By joining the Stamp club, you will receive the LemonadeStand2Stamp set this month which is shown below.
The Die Hard Club features the LemonadeStand2Stamp stamp set plus the coordinating dies, all shown below.
The Card Kit Club is called Dear Friend and it corresponds to the monthly club set called LemonadeStand2Stamp.
The card kit is packed full of so many fun products, all of which coordinate with the lemonade stand! I made 5 cards with the kit and there was plenty of products left over to make even more cards! You can see all of my cards below, but first let’s take a look at the contents of the card kit.
The kit includes 12 pieces of cardstock, A2 envelopes, plastic storage envelope, paper pad, Dear Friend word die, two sheets of stickers, embellishments, epoxy squares, yellow ribbon, and an A1 Basic Step-up Card Die Set. This month, there are two freebies included in the card kit, but you’ll have to watch my video to see what those freebies are.
There are lots of perks to being a club member.
- Earn club points to spend in the store
- Receive 15 percent off discount on everything in the store (a 20 percent discount for card kit members)
- Receive a $15 gift certificate on your club anniversary ($25 for card kit members)
- and more!
To find out more, click here.
My favorite club of all is the Gold Club which consists of the Die Hard Club and Card Kit Club.
I am a Stamps of Life club affiliate so if you decide to join a Stamps of Life club or upgrade your current membership, I always appreciate when you click on my link as I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. You can find my Stamps of Life club affiliate link here. As a bonus, you will receive 500 Club Points (a $5.00 value) if you use my affiliate link or if you enter my Promo Code when you sign up for one of the TSOL clubs. My promo code is LISAMEARS. As always, I appreciate your support!
I made 5 cards with this month’s club products.
If you would like to see the club contents up close and how I made all of my cards, then watch my video on YouTube or below.
1. White A2 Card Base -4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
2. Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle Dies
3. Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Strip Dies
4. Scrapbook.com Gingerbread Ink – to ink the edges of the lemonade stand
- White A2 Card Base – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Orange Cardstock – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Yellow Polka Dot Pattern Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Sunny Studio Stamps Slimline Nature Border Dies – Grass
- Clouds – The Stamps of Life March 2023 Card Kit
- Bear – The Stamps of Life Woodland2Stamp
The Stamps of Life A1 Basic Step-Up Card Die Set (from card kit)
1. White A2 Card Base – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
2. Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies
3. Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Greenery (leaves)
4. The Stamps of Life Inks – Banana and Spearmint (ink edges of lemon and leaves)
- White A2 Card Base – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ “
- White Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Lemon Pattern Paper – 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Border Dies – cut along 5 1/2″ side of the bottom of the white cardstock
- Flower – from The Stamps of Life February Card Kit
- Scrapbookcom Pops of Color,White
Once again, if you would like to see how I made all of my cards, be sure to watch my video on YouTube.
Thank you for stopping by today. Have a great day!
JOIN A CLUB!
THE STAMPS OF LIFE CLUB — Join or Get More Info by clicking HERE
Use the PROMO code LISAMEARS when you join to get 500 BONUS club points.
- Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle Die
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Strips Dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Eyelet Border Dies
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Dies
- Sunny Studio Stamps Slimline Nature Border Dies
- Sunny Studio Stamps Spring Greenery Dies
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Scrapbook.com 1/4 inch double sided adhesive
- Scrapbookcom 1″ Mint Tape
- Scrapbookcom Gingerbread Ink
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- TSOL Inks – Banana, Spearmint
- Scrapbookcom Pops of Color,White
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- A2 Card Bases
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsDesigns
Please support me by using my affiliate links above. When you click on on my link and make a purchase, I get a small commission of the sale at NO extra cost to you. Using my links helps me be able to bring in more content to share with you. I appreciate your support! Thank you!