Here is a another birthday card that I made using a stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls. This stamp is called Cupcake Avery. I also incorporated some of Anna Griffin’s elegant dies and papers and Queen and Company’s flower embellishments.
The card base is from Anna Griffin’s 6 x 6 Perfect Pattern Card Set. The color matches perfectly with the green copic markers that I used to color her dress.
The large square die cut is from Anna Griffin’s All Square Cut and Emboss Dies. First, I die cut shadow layer in the purple glitter card stock. I applied double sided adhesive to the top solid purple layer before running it through the die cut machine. This made it easier to adhere to the glitter paper. The green lace die cuts are from the Anna Griffin Lace Edge Die Set and I followed the same procedure as previously stated.
Using hot glue, I adhered the flower embellishments to the front of the card.
Here are the supplies I used:
- Paper Nest Dolls Cupcake Avery Stamp
- Lawn Fundamentals Jet Black Premium Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium Card Stock (to stamp the image onto)
- Card base: Anna Griffin Perfect Pattern 6 x 6 inch Card Set
- Anna Griffin’s All Square Cut and Emboss Dies
- Anna Griffin Lace Edge Die Set
- Anna Griffin Everyday Perfect Palette II Cardstock
- Queen and Company Flowers
- Copic Markers
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg