On today’s blog, I made a birthday card using supplies from Anna Griffin. First, I die cut shadow layers for each of the three lace dies and then die cut the lace die cut for each . Before die cutting the lace one, I put double-sided adhesive on the back of the card stock before running it through my die cut machine. This made it easier to adhere the lace piece to the shadow piece. After layering all pieces as shown above, I added the sentiment to the center of the card and surrounded it by the flowers. The butterfly embellishment came from one of my Anna Griffin card kits.
Such an easy and elegant card to make! All of the supplies are from HSN, however, many are sold out. Keep checking back as they restock often.
- Anna Griffin 6×6 Perfect Pattern Card Set
- Anna Griffin All Square Cut and Emboss Dies
- Anna Griffin Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker Kit
- Anna Griffin Favorite Flower 120-pack Mini 3D Sticker Set
- Anna Griffin Everyday Perfect Palette II Cardstock
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg