Here is a birthday card that I made using The Paper Nest Dolls Ice Cream Emma stamp. The Paper Nest Dolls has such adorable stamps. They remind me of the Holly Hobbie dolls that I had when I was a little girl. And who doesn’t love a shaker element on their cards?? The ice cream shaker element is from Queen and Company and goes perfectly with the ice cream theme.
Here is another blog post using the same stamp set and ice cream shaker: https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/2019/04/24/ice-cream-emma-hey-sweetie/
Here are the supplies I used:
- Paper Nest Dolls Ice Cream Emma Stamp
- Lawn Fundamentals Jet Black Premium Ink Pad
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Card Stock – This is the card stock I use for coloring with alcohol markers. I stamped the image on this card stock and then colored with Copic markers.
- American Crafts Tropical 12 x 12 card stock – This is the solid card stock used for the card base. The card base was cut to 5.5 x 5.5 inches.
- Pink Paislee Birthday Bash 6 x 6 paper pad – This was used for all patterned paper.
- The Stamps of Life Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Queen & Co Sweet Treat Kit
- Queen & Co Purple Iridescent Bubbles
- Diamond Press Celebration Sentiments Die Bundle 650352 (These were used for the banner and sentiment. These were special to HSN and are sold out.)
- Copic Markers
Follow me for more card inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – lisamears619
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/mears619/
1 thought on “Ice Cream Emma – Celebration Card”