Today on my blog I’m sharing a slimline shaker card that I made using some fun products from The Stamps of Life. For this card, I used the FingerPrints2Stamp set and the Triple Circle Slimline Drop-in die set.
The Triple Circle Slimline Drop-in die set works with the Rounded Slimline Card die set and the Slimline Card die set to cut the background out of the paper to put on the front of a slimline card. Using this drop-in makes it easy to turn a regular card into a shaker card.
I also used the Fingerprint2stamp set. This is such a fun set. It includes stamps of various images — fish, dog, cat, bear, football, elephant, and more. Just put your fingerprint in an ink pad and then put your finger to the paper to fill in the inside of the stamp…so fun!
To see how I made this card, watch my tutorial here:
- Triple Circle Slimline Drop-in
- Fingerprint2Stamp Dies
- Rounded Corner Slimline Word Die Set
- Cardstock: Powdered Sugar, Pool
- The Stamps of Life Inks: Ocean, Blueberry, Pool, Tangerine, Forever Black
- Dolphins2Stamp (sentiment)
- Art Glitter Glue
- Tombow Liquid Glue
- Ink Blending Tool
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns