Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing six Christmas cards I made using Simon Says Stamp’s Peace on Earth Collection. There are so many great products in this collection and the ones I’m working with are the Joyous Christmas word die, Magnetic Embossing Folder, and Snowflake Edges Clear Stamp Set.
To see these products up close and how I made six cards, check out my YouTube video.
If you are looking to make some quick and easy Christmas cards, this first set of cards is exactly that — quick and easy!!
I used the Simon Says Stamp Magnetic Embossing Folder on some metallic cardstock to create a beautiful dimensional background for my cards. Next, I added the Joyous Christmas sentiment to the top and added a few epoxy dots to the center of the stars. I love how the images on the embossing folder can either resemble stars or snowflakes. I added a layer of cardstock underneath and added it to an A2 size card base. This was a super quick card with just using an embossing folder, word die, and some epoxy dots.
Adding some vellum snowflakes will jazz up your card even more.
For my next set of cards, I used the Simon Says Stamp Snowflake Edges stamp set. This stamp set comes with four different size snowflake edges that can be used on all types of card sizes. I created cards using each of the snowflake edge styles.
For this card, I cut Bristol Smooth cardstock to 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″ and applied Distress Oxide inks in Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Broken China, and Tumbled Glass to create an ink-blended background. I stamped the snowflake edge using Versamark ink and added some white embossing powder. After heat setting it, I repeated the process to the top of the card panel. I added a sentiment in the center and some silver epoxy dots to the center of a few of the snowflakes.
For this card, I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and ink-blended Wilted Violet, Seedless Preserves, and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks onto the card panel. I used two of the edge snowflake stamps in the center of the card. I also used some of the individual snowflake stamps to fill in the open space. I used Versamark ink and white embossing powder. I added a sentiment to the middle and some silver epoxy dots to the center of some of the snowflakes.
For this card, I ink-blended Pine Needles, Evergreen Bough, and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks onto a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock that measures 4 3/4″ x 6 3/4″. I used the snowflake corner stamp and Versamark ink to stamp the snowflake corner stamp in each corner of the card front. I used gold embossing powder on the stamped image.
I die cut the word die, Joyous Christmas, with gold mirror cardstock and added it to the center of the card. I added some epoxy dots to the snowflakes and then added the card layer to piece of gold mirror cardstock that measures 5″ x 7″. I added the finished layer to a 5″ x 7″ card base. I love how elegant this card looks with the gold embossing and gold mirror cardstock.
Shop the entire Simon Says Stamp Peach on Earth Collection here — https://shrsl.com/37qe6
- Simon Says Stamp – Joyous Christmas – https://shrsl.com/37qbh
- Simon Says Stamp – Magnetic Embossing Folder – https://shrsl.com/37qbf
- Simon Says Stamp – Snowflake Edges Clear Stamp – https://shrsl.com/37qbd
- Simon Says Stamp Metallic Cardstock Selections – https://shrsl.com/37qbl
- Simon Says Stamp Glitter Cardstock Selections – https://shrsl.com/37qcf
- Spellbinders Silver Mirror Cardstock – https://shrsl.com/377ui
- Spellbinders Gold Mirror Cardstock – https://shrsl.com/377ug
- Spellbinders Gold Gems – https://shrsl.com/37qcj
- Queen and Company Snowflake Dies – Holiday Foundation Die Set – https://queenandcompany.com/products/holiday-foundation-bundle
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock – https://shrsl.com/37qbu
- Crafter’s Companion Glass Mat – https://shrsl.com/37qbx
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Tumbled Glass – https://shrsl.com/37qcy
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Broken China – https://shrsl.com/37qcz
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Salty Ocean – https://shrsl.com/37qd1
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Blueprint Sketch – https://shrsl.com/37qd3
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Cracked Pistachio – https://shrsl.com/37qd4
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Evergreen Bough – https://shrsl.com/37qd6
- Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pad – Pine Needles – https://shrsl.com/37qd8
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Cube – Shaded Lilac Mini Ink – https://shrsl.com/37qd9
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Cube – Seedless Preserves – https://shrsl.com/37qdc
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Cube – Wilted Violet – https://shrsl.com/37qdf
- Versafine Ink (Onxy Black) – https://shrsl.com/37qdk
- Versamark Ink – https://shrsl.com/316×0
- Ranger – Princess Gold Embossing Powder – https://shrsl.com/377uw
- Ranger – White Embossing Powder – https://shrsl.com/37qcb
- Heat Tool — shop heat tools here– https://shrsl.com/37qby
- EK Success Powder Tool – https://shrsl.com/35yvu
- 2-inch Scor Pal Tape – https://amzn.to/2IpK2z1
- Art Glitter Glue – https://amzn.to/2ZGaiKp
- Zots – Small Clear Adhesive (Glue Dots) – https://shrsl.com/37qbq
- Misti Stamping Tool (This Misti is 6″ x 7″. There is a larger one and a smaller one if this size doesn’t fit your needs.) —-https://shrsl.com/3128o
- Diecutting Machine — Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform Available for Purchase on…
–Simon Says Stamp – https://shrsl.com/37qdx
–Spellbinders Paper Arts – https://shrsl.com/307ci
–Amazon – https://amzn.to/3ehRlXC
The links above are affiliate links which mean that I get a small commission of any sales at NO extra cost to you. Using my links helps me be able to bring in more content to show you on my channel. I appreciate your support! Thank you!
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns