Hello crafty friends.
Today I’m super excited to be sharing another project I made from Pretty Pink Posh’s Valentine’s Day release. These are Valentine envelope treat holders that have a Ghirardelli chocolate square inside. These are great to give to friends, family, co-workers, and teachers on Valentine’s Day or just when you want to send a sweet note.
To celebrate the Pretty Pink Posh Valentine’s Day release, they are having an Instagram hop where you have a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh shop. Be sure to read all the way to the end of this blog post to find out more about the Instagram hop as well as see details about how I made my envelope treat holders.
If you would like to see the entire Pretty Pink Posh Valentine release, you can watch my video below or on YouTube.
If you would like to see how I made my envelope treat holders, be sure to check out my video below or on YouTube.
For my envelope treat holders, I used the Heart Critters stamp set, Potted Roses stamp set, and the Sweet Note die set.
For the inside of the envelope, I die cut a piece of pattern paper using the square die included in the Sweet Note die set. I also added a stamp and, of course, the Ghirardelli chocolate. I used two glue dots and adhered them to the back of the chocolate to secure it inside of the envelope.
Here’s a look at the two Valentine envelope treat holders I made. For the one below, I used pink cardstock for the base and the panda stamp from the Heart Critters stamp set.
I made another one using red cardstock and the koala image from the Heart Critters stamp set.
If you want to see how I made this card, watch my video on YouTube.
- Pretty Pink Posh Sweet Note Die Set
- Pretty Pink Posh Heart Critters Stamp Set
- Pretty Pink Posh Heart Critters Coordinating Dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Potted Roses Stamp Set
- Pretty Pink Posh Potted Roses Coordinating Dies
- Pretty Pink Scattered Hearts Stencil
- Distress Oxide Ink – Kitsch Flamingo
- Distress Oxide Ink – Candied Apple
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Detail Blending Tool
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Scrapbookcom 1″ Mint Tape
- Scrapbookcom Dotted Adhesive Roller
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers – Colors used: Koala – Dark Gray, Light Gray, Light Carmine, Blender/Panda – Cool Gray 1, Cool Gray 6, Blender/Hearts – Deep Red, Red, Sugar Almond Pink, Blender/Key – Yellow/Rose – Deep Red, Red, Light Green, Blender
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock (used for coloring stamps)
- Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Paper Pad
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearsdesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearsdesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsDesigns
7 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day Envelope Treat Holders | Pretty Pink Posh”
Oh my gosh, LISA! These are so cute. I didn’t order that little envelope-maker die and now I wish I had. Your cards / candy caddies are so sweet!!
Lori S in PA
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you so much Lori
These are such yummy Valentines!! Everyone is going to love them!!
LikeLiked by 1 person