Hello crafty friends.
Today I’m sharing a donut themed slimline card that I made using some products from two of Simon Says Stamp releases — the Hugs Release and the Kisses Release.
If you would like to see how I made my card, be sure to check out my video below or on YouTube.
I used the Simon Says Stamp A Glazing Day stamp set which is from their Hugs release. This stamp set consists of six donuts that I colored with several of my favorite Copic markers color combinations. (The colors I used are listed in the supplies section below.)
To add some sparkle to the donuts, I added Nuvo Glitter Drops in Silver Moondust to the sprinkles.
I used the Pinkfresh Studio Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid die and die cut a piece of white cardstock. I inked the edges with the following Distress Oxide inks — Kitsch Flamingo and Spun Sugar. I added the Pinkfresh Studio Slim Stitched Scallop Rectangles. Next, I added the donuts to the card.
On the inside of the card, I masked off the top portion of the sentiment so that I only stamped the bottom portion “a hole lot.” I also added a donut and some clay confetti.
Here’s another look at the completed card.
If you would like to see how I made this card, watch my video on YouTube.
- Simon Says Stamp A Glazing Day Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp A Glazing Day Dies
- Simon Says Stamp A Glazing Day Stamps Plus Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Love Ya Die
- Pinkfresh Studio Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid Die
- Pinkfresh Studio Slim Stitched Scallop Rectangle Dies
- Nuvo Glitter Drops, Silver Moondust
- Pretty Pink Posh XOXO Clay Confetti
- Art Glitter Glue
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Copic Markers E34, E35, E37/E44, E47, E49/R22, R24, R27, R29/BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49/RV02, RV04, RV06/V12, V15, V17
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
- Sizzix Stamp and Stencil Tool
- Trinity Stamps Pick Up Stick Tool
- Scrapbookcom Ink Blending Tool
- Distress Oxide Ink Spun Sugar
- Distress Oxide Ink Kitsch Flamingo