Today on my blog I’m sharing two cards that I made using the Large Circle Flip-it and Circle Add-on word dies.
In my first card, I used the Large Circle Flip-it to create this Thinking of You card. I just love the flowers included in the circle flip-it card base. I layered them up and inked the edges to give them some dimension. The Thinking of You die in the center of the flip-it card is part of an add-on set of dies. The add-on set consists of other words such as Just Pray, I’m So Sorry, and Thank You My Friend.
For the card below, I used the shaker circle die set which is another add-on die set that you can use in conjunction with the Large Circle Flip-it or as standalone dies. What I love about these dies is that they not only cut out of the circle, but they also put a stitched frame around the circle in the cardstock. You can use these to frame an image on a card.
To see how I made these cards, watch my tutorial here:
- Large Circle Flip-it
- Circle Word Bundle Set
- Just Pray Circle Die Set
- I’m So Sorry Circle Die Set
- Thinking of You Circle Die Set
- Thank You My Friend Circle Die Set
- Shaker Circle Die Set
- FishTank2Stamp Dies
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock
- The Stamps of Life Inks
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper – Loving Life
- Art Glitter Glue
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns