Hello! Today I’m sharing two cards I made using the Sports2Stamp set from The Stamps of Life. This stamp set is perfect for those sports fans in your life. It has stamps for several sports including baseball, soccer, football, and basketball.
For my first card, I used the KennyDoll1 stamp set, the soccer ball from the sports2stamp stamp set, and the cleats from the matching dies and created a soccer scene on my card.
For my second card, I used the baseball stamps and made them the focal point on top of a dotted star die cut on the front of the card.
To see how I made these cards, watch my tutorial here:
- Sports2Stamp Dies
- KennyDoll1 Stamp
- KennyDoll1 Dies
- Border Die Set
- Dotted Star Dies
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock (Powdered Sugar, Kiwi, Blueberry)
- The Stamps of Life Inks (Kiwi, Blueberry, Sky, Forever Black, Strawberry)
- The Stamps of Life Patterned Paper
- Art Glitter Glue
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock (for stamped images)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (for alcohol marker coloring)
- Copics: Hair – E25, YR24, Y35, Y21 Skin – E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 Baseball – R29 Soccer Ball – C7, C8, C9/C00, C0, C1 Basketball – YR14, YR16, YR18 Football – E33, E37 Glove – E33, E37 Bat – E33, E37/R24, R27, R29 Cleat – C10
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/c/LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/shop/LisaMearsCardDesigns