Hello crafty friends.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I love to make shaker cards. Today I’m sharing a shaker card I made using some products from Pretty Pink Posh’s new winter/Christmas release. To celebrate the new holiday release, Pretty Pink Posh is having an Instagram hop where you have a chance to win a $30 gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh shop. More information about the Instagram hop is at the end of this blog post.
If you would like to see how I made my card, be sure to check out my video below or on YouTube.
For my card, I used the Mitten Shaker die set. I filled the shaker with the Peppermint clay confetti and the Winter Snowflakes clay confetti. I added the mittens to a snowflake stenciled background that I made with the Layered Snowflakes Stencil. I used Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Speckled Egg distress oxide inks on the stencil. I added the Winter Wishes Script die for the sentiment. I also added a snowflake die cut shape to the mitten and added a Ruby Red Pearl to the center.
My card measurements are as follows:
Snowflake Stenciled Background – 5 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Blue Cardstock – 5 3/4″ x 5 3/4″
White Card Base – 6″ x 6″
If you want to see how I made this card, click here to watch the video on YouTube.
- Pretty Pink Posh Mitten Shaker Die
- Pretty Pink Posh Layered Snowflakes Stencil
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Wishes Script
- Pretty Pink Posh Peppermint Clay Confetti
- Pretty Pink Posh Winter Snowflakes Clay Confetti
- Pretty Pink Posh Ruby Red Pearls
- We R Memory Keepers Acetate
- Scrabpbook.com 4″ Scissors
- Distress Oxide Ink – Tumbled Glass
—https://shrsl.com/3a6dc – SBC
—http://shrsl.com/3lwa4 – SSS
- Distress Oxide Ink – Broken China
- Distress Oxide Ink – Speckled Egg
- Spellbinders Platinum Diecutting and Embossing Machine 8.5″ Platform
- Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion
—https://shrsl.com/3em24 – SBC
—https://shrsl.com/3em37 – SSS
- Scrapbook.com Ink Blending Tool
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Pixie Spray
If you would like to participate in the Pretty Pink Posh Instagram hop where you have an opportunity to win a $30 gift certificate to the Pretty Pink Posh shop, head over to my Instagram page and find my post that corresponds to this blog post. You can get to my Instagram page by clicking here.
If you would like to see the entire Pretty Pink Posh winter release, you can watch my video below or on YouTube.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!