Hello crafty friends.
I’m joining in on the fun of the STAMPtember event happening over at Simon Says Stamp. If you are unfamiliar with STAMPtember, it hosted by Simon Says Stamp during the month of September each year. It’s a really BIG stamping party that happens all month long! They have many different stamp companies from all over who create an exclusive stamp set just for the STAMPtember event. The stamps created for the event are limited edition so once they are gone, they are gone. To see all of the STAMPtember exclusive products for 2022, click here.
I had the opportunity to make a card using the limited edition STAMPtember stamp from Pretty Pink Posh. The stamp is called Coffee Friends and is only available in the Simon Says Stamp store while supplies last. To see the Pretty Pink Posh Coffee Friends stamp set, click here.
If you would like to see how I made my card, be sure to check out my video below or on YouTube.
I love to make scene cards so for my card, I made an autumn scene using the Pretty Pink Posh Fall Tree die and some distress oxide inks. A full supply list can be found below.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!
- Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Pretty Pink Posh Coffee Friends Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Pretty Pink Posh Coffee Friends Coordinating Dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Fall Tree Die
—https://shrsl.com/3pm3q – Simon Says Stamp
—http://shrsl.com/3pm4e – Pretty Pink Posh
- Sunny Studio Stamps Slimline Nature Border Dies
- Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Walnut Stain
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Mini Ink Blending Tool
- Misti Stamping Tool
- Imagine Crafts Shimmer Spray – Sparkle
- Tim Holtz Distress Sprayer
- White Gel Pen
- Sizzix Stamp and Stencil Tool
- Copic Markers
Hair Girl 1 – E49, E47, E77, E57
Hair Girl 2 – E49, E18, E17, E11
Skin – E04, E11, E21, E00, R20
Clothes – R24, R29, R59 (red); BG13, BG45, BG49 (teal); YR21, YR24, YR27 (brownish yellow)
Leaves – R22, R24, R29 (red), YR21, YR24, YR27 (brownish yellow); BG13, BG45, BG49 (teal); YR12, YR16, YR18 (Orange)