Hello! Today on my blog I’m sharing a slimline card that I made using the January release of the birdhouses2stamp set from The Stamps of Life. The set comes with four birdhouse stamps, a branch or birdhouse stand, a bird, a small heart, and four sentiments.
I stamped the images and colored them with my Copic markers and then cut them out using the shadow dies from the birdhouses2stamp die set. The wreath2stamp die set was used to die cut the tiny flowers.
I used The Stamps of Life Color Box inks to ink blend a background using Seaglass, Ocean, and Sky inks.
I just love how this card turned out!
To see a video tutorial, watch my YouTube video here:
- Birdhouses2Stamp – https://thestampsoflife.com/birdhouses2stamp.html
- Birdhouses2Stamp Dies – https://thestampsoflife.com/birdhouses2stamp-dies.html
- Wreath2Stamp Dies – https://thestampsoflife.com/wreath2stamp-dies.html
- The Stamps of Life Inks: https://thestampsoflife.com/inks.html
- The Stamps of Life Cardstock: https://thestampsoflife.com/paper/cardstock.html
- Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard – https://amzn.to/35DariJ
- Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium Cardstock (used for Copic coloring) – https://amzn.to/2T8FUqF
- Spectrum Noir Finesse Ink Noir Black (used for Copic coloring) – https://amzn.to/36L1Zj4
- Copic Markers Used:
R20, R21, R22
B11, B13, B15, B18
B32, B34, B37
Y13, Y15, Y17
Follow me for more inspiration:
- Blog – https://lisamearscarddesigns.com/
- Instagram – LisaMearsCardDesigns
- Facebook – Lisa Mears Card Designs
- Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/lisamearscarddesigns/
- You Tube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCp-UZ6zIWzz8XC5xjE1Xeg